Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snapshot Update (no snapshots included)

Busy last couple weeks. . . Casey's cousin, then mom in town visiting, my first student gave birth (amazing job!), Case's and my first overnight date in 2 years (and presumably the last for another couple years--Thank you, Sandy!), our rental home goes on the market, getting an offer next day (God willing, we'll close in a month!), Ruby turns 5. . . and I think we are now slowing down.

No pics today--a little much to do at the moment. I'll be doing well to get the house together again by the weekend! But hopefully I'll get a few pics uploaded soon. We are overwhelmed with God's goodness in so many areas. Worn out, but blessed immensely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEah!! I totally loved the story of your first student's birth. Thank you! Adri